Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree to be governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as all applicable laws and regulations, and that you are solely responsible for adhering to any applicable local laws. You are not permitted to use or access this site if you do not agree with any of these conditions. The materials on this website are protected by copyright and trademark laws in the United States.
Permission is permitted to download or copy the materials (information or software) on this website (downloadprojecttopics.com/edu) for personal, non-commercial viewing only.
This is a license, not a transfer of title, and you may not do any of the following under this license:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on scholarsarena.net website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by downloadprojecttopics.com/edu at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The content on this site, including news, quotes, data and other information, is sourced by downloadprojecttopics.com/edu for your personal information only, from official and public sources, as well as other third-party material providers, and is not meant for trading purposes. This site’s content is not suitable for deciding whether or not to conduct a transaction or trade. It also does not give any investment advice (investment, tax, legal), nor does it offer any recommendations about specific financial instruments, investments, or products.
downloadprojecttopics.com/edu and its suppliers will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or damages for business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the materials on downloadprojecttopics.com/edu site, even if downloadprojecttopics.com/edu or a downloadprojecttopics.com/edu authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the p These limits may not apply to you because some countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties or liability for consequential or incidental damages.
Revisions and Errata
There may be technical, typographical, or photographic errors in the information on downloadprojecttopics.com/edu. downloadprojecttopics.com/edu makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information contained on its website. downloadprojecttopics.com/edu reserves the right to make changes to the materials on its website at any time without prior notice. downloadprojecttopics.com/edu, on the other hand, makes no guarantee that the materials will be updated.
downloadprojecttopics.com/edu has not evaluated all of the sites connected to its Internet domain and is not responsible for their content. The presence of a link does not imply that downloadprojecttopics.com/edu endorses the site. The user assumes full responsibility for their use of any linked website.
Any claim relating to downloadprojecttopics.com/edu the website shall be governed by the laws of Nigeria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained